Forestry work is passion - with lots of potential danger! Being perfectly equipped, from the devices through to clothing, is essential! Tested to EN ISO 11393, these forestry cut-protection jeans meet all mandatory requirements easily whilst also looking incredibly cool at the same time. In a tough denim look and made of elastic material with plenty of useful details, these cut-protection jeans can deal with any strenuous forestry jobs!
Elastic cut-protection trousers made of cool denim fabric.
Conforms to EN ISO 11393-2:2019, cut protection class 1 Form A, KWF standard-tested and FPA accredited.
- Mobile denim with stretch material
- Ergonomic design in a 5-pocket style
- Waterproof tick, thorn and dirt protection layer sewn into the lower part of the legs, including metal hooks
- Zip vents, behind the knees
- 2 side pockets with dirt-proof zips
- 2 back pockets
- Thigh pocket with zip and flap, left
- Ruler and cutter knife pocket, right
Material: 83 % cotton / 12 % polyester / 4 % polyethylene / 1 % elastane (approx. 398 g/m²), lining 89 % polyester / 11 % elastane, cut protection 100 % polyester.
Washable at 40 °C.
Delivery does not contain braces - Combination with e.s.vision braces possible
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.